The lovely lady from Not My Year Off has tagged me in a new meme created by Two Point Four Children.
Things to do before I’m 40… Great. I’m going to be 40 in six years (and one month, one week and one day). How did that happen?
It’s probably not going to be *that* interesting a list, but here goes (in no particular order)!
1. Have another baby (or two?)
2. Go sky-diving
3. Start own business (eventually)
4. Learn how to blow-dry my own hair
5. Go on safari
6. Learn how to manage my house properly
7. Start exercising again
8. Look like I did in 2005 – 2006 (pre-wedding)
9. Be able to wear a strapless bra again
10. Get a DSLR camera
11. Learn how to use DSLR camera
12. Stop worrying about things that might not happen
13. Learn to put things away
14. Start collecting favourite Disney movies on DVD to make own collection
15. Complete at least one 366/365 Project
16. Go for a hot air balloon ride
17. Learn how to apply my make-up properly – and to give myself more than one look
18. Keep pinning on Pinterest (!)
19. Get another dog
20. Learn to let go
Surprisingly, that didn’t take as long as I thought it would!
Ok, I’m going to tag…
When you’re done, link up at Two Point Four Children 🙂
7 thoughts on “Things To Do Before I’m 40”
Drat, I passed 40 very, ahem, recently (!) and didn’t accomplish any of those things beforehand. But I did buy myself a nice new flannelette sheet in readiness!
Wow, I would say there were some big objectives in there! Good ones though so go for it!
Thanks for tagging me. You do have some big objectives there! I’ve been thinking about mine 🙂
Oh dear, Mines gonna have to be ‘before I’m 50!’
I love your list, and at the end of this year you can cross off the 366!
Thanks for linking upThat is a great list with lots of big things that I really hope you achieve. look forward to reading your blog
I love number 12 especially. Good luck with achieving them.