*GASP* I won an award!
Oh – thank you butwhymummywhy! *bows before you*
In order to accept this award, I have to accept its conditions…
I have to tell you seven things that you don’t already know about me.
Oh well… Here goes.
1. I don’t drive. I don’t know how and have no desire to learn.
2. I have several fitness DVDs sitting next to the television. Unused and unopened.
3. I want to get two of my four tattoos removed (no, when I was 20 I didn’t think about what pregnancy would do to my body), but plan to get another one next month!
4. When I was about fourteen years old and at (boarding) school, we didn’t get to drink milk whenever we wanted to. I regularly ate my chocolate Nesquik powder straight out of the box with a spoon.
5. We had a Pet Corner at (same) school. It was actually a cold, damp shed with shelves and no lighting. We weren’t allowed to go there after dark. I felt it was pointless having a hamster (Hammy) and never being able to see her (since they’re nocturnal and all). So I hid the cage under my bed. I did pretty well – moving her cage from room to room (depending on which rooms were being cleaned that day). About a month later the cleaner found it. I didn’t get in trouble, the matron kept Hammy in her bathroom for me 🙂
6. I have six single photo frames and two multi photo-frames (eleven photographs in each) on the floor of my room right now. I have been meaning to change the photographs in them and/or get photos printed for them, but just haven’t got around to it yet. Tomorrow. I’ll do it tomorrow. Maybe.
7. I love not working, but I miss being independent and earning my own money.
So there you have it. Seven very uninteresting and random things about me!
And now… I bestow this prestigious award on:
Good luck 😉