How exciting! This is the first time I’ve been tagged to do one of these 🙂 Thank you The Boy and Me!
Hmmm… Ok – here are they are. Ten things you don’t know about me…
1. I went to an American school until I was 11 years old. I was offered a job there recently, but turned it down.
2. I got a tattoo of a butterfly the week before my 18th birthday. It’s on my ankle. I also got a tattoo for my 20th, 22nd and 25th birthdays! They’re small. Kind of. Ok, two of them are small.
3. Two months after getting the butterfly tattoo I got heptatis and glandular fever. I missed two months of school leading up to A levels. But I still went back to the same place to get my second tattoo. Stupidity, I know. High St Ken Indoor Market (in case you were wondering).
4. I went to an all-girls boarding school in Kent from when I was 11 until A levels.
5. I got so drunk on tequila at my 18th birthday party, I fell over in the middle of the street. I don’t drink tequila anymore. Ever!
6. Hub and I live in the same house that I grew up in. When my parents left Lagos, there was still a year left on their lease, so we took it over. My old bedroom is now Vinay’s room 🙂
7. I cry each time I watch programmes like Oprah or Ellen when people in the audience get gifts/surprises. It’s because they’re so happy or surprised! Did anyone see the Oprah when a huge Stevie Wonder fan was singing ‘Isn’t She Lovely’ to the audience and all of a sudden Stevie Wonder appeared behind him and joined in? I bawled like a baby.
8. As a child, when we went out, my parents and sister used to hide from me (as a joke). It obviously upset me a lot. They still think it’s funny. I still Hate them for it.
9. My favourite restaurant is a Korean restaurant in London. It’s called Arirang. It’s on Poland Street. If you ever go – order the barbeque bacon. OMG *wipes away drool*
10. I know everyone thinks Brad Pitt is tasty… But I don’t. I much prefer George Clooney!
So now… I tag the following: